Who doesn’t love LEGO video games? Nowadays, you can play LEGO Harry Potter on an iPhone or iPad. To modernize the game as well, Warner Bros. games created new uses for the touch screen.
- SPELL CASTING – Tapping the screen will now cast your selected spell at the object or area you tap rather than in the direction you are facing.
- SPELL TARGETING – To target a specific object, touch and hold the screen to bring up the targeting cursor. Move your finger over an object to target it and then let go to cast a spell at the object.
- INTERACT – To interact with LEGO objects such as Strength Handles or to pick up LEGO objects simply touch the on-screen button prompt which will appear when standing next to an interactive LEGO object. To drop a LEGO object, touch your character while they are standing still. To place a LEGO object, stand next to the correct location and touch the on screen button prompt.
- REDUCTO – This spell no longer needs to be charged to destroy Silver LEGO objects. With Reducto selected, simply tap a Silver LEGO Object to destroy it.
- EXPECTO PATRONUM – This spell no longer needs to be charged to defeat Dementors. To defeat a Dementor, cast at it once with Expecto Patronum to stun it, then cast at it again to defeat it.
- PETS/ANIMAGUS/ABILITY – To use a Pet, Animagus or a Character Ability select the green spell slot and tap on your character.
- PETS/ANIMAGUS: As an animal, tap the screen to bash objects or dig.
To change back to your character touch the Character Swap button.
- ABILITY: To stop using an ability, tap the Character Swap button, or touch the Character Portrait
These new techniques were brought to us by App Advice! Who’s excited to play?